Fun and Easy: 8 Top Tips To Organize Your Kid’s Room
I am not a marriage girl, and yeah sure I haven’t any children, but I love to share anything useful even it not so related with my daily life nature. In fact, I love to keep my room tidy, then how to do the same thing to the children kid, let’s find how.
When a child enters a certain age, usually parents decided to let their children sleep alone. In addition to educating children to be more independent, also provide good-quality beds for children.
Maybe arranging a room for a child looks very easy, but actually it is quite difficult. It’s because small children like to make a mess compared to tidy up their room.
It’s different if you educate your children to tidy up their room. When you arrange the room for your children properly, maybe they will understand how to tidy up their room. Watch the video below
Here are some tips that may help you organize your kid’s room. Just remember, in fact it’s fun and easy to do, just be patient everything will be great! Follow tierneyhouse.com.au tips below:
1. The theme of the room. Start with general ideas about how the room will be. As a parent, you surely know what your child’s favorite. Starting from their favorite color, and arrange things that make your kids feel comfortable in their room.
2. Determine the positions of furniture that will be installed, maximize space and determine ways to leave a free space as much as possible.
3. Starting from the bed. If a child’s room is quite small, to make it more efficient you can place the beds at the top level. Because it can save a lot of places, and the area under the bed can be used to store a table or chair for your kids to study or as a play area.
4. If the child has a lot of toys, set up cabinets with a small shelf labeled differently. So your child can easily find their toys and also easy to restore their toys to the same place.
5. Your children are likely to be interested if the room decorated with their favorite cartoon as wallpaper.
6. Prioritize security, such as the distance power source or cables cluttering so that your children will not play with dangerous things.
7. Do not forget to give a good ventilation so that the room does not have a bad air circulation. Try to put the bedroom near the window to help provide air flow that affects the overall health of your children.
8. Insert showcase as an exhibition area of your kid’s achievement. Trophy, certificate, or even pictures since he/she was a child. Let your child fill the showcase shelves with his or her stuff that they get from their achievement. They can see it as a memento when your children grow up.
Those are some tips to help organize your child’s room. Hope this article can give you some insights and ideas, caoo!